11/18/09

Contest winner

WINNER!

I'm embarrassed to say that I have yet to learn how to use those incredibly easy random online contest generators. As a result, we conducted this contest the "old way". I actually wrote down the name of each voter on a sheet of paper, cut them up, and put them in a hat.

Yes, an actual hat. Well, in truth, it was a sombrero (long story). And then I had my husband stir the names and pick a winner with his very own hand.

And the winner is:

Becky!!!

Becky, you're an anon poster, so please email me at maialarkin (at) gmail dot com with your address, and your Pirate's Daughter print will be on its way to you soon!

Thanks again everyone for your support! OOXX - Maia

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

That's so sweet... I love doing things the old fashioned way :)
Congratulations, Becky!!

Vivian M said...

Congrats to Becky!

Anonymous said...

Wow, um, was there only one Becky!? Cause, I am Becky! I feel giddy, I sure hope I am the one!!
Becky
www.carlsencrew.com is our website...but I think it does not have contact info.
My email is
Hey Mom x 5 @gmail. com
(obviously omitting the spaces!)

Gee...I will feel lame if it is not me!
:)

Anonymous said...

Obviously I also cannot follow directions! I think I am a little flustered. I will email you my address! Thanks, I love the artwork, and it will go beautifully in my daughters' bedroom.
Thank you again!
Becky