11/25/09

A sunny winter's day

This photo was taken at the tail end of our Christmas card shoot. That's all the clue I'm giving you! Let's just say we had fun. I'll post the best of them come closer to the holiday.
Afterward, because we were close, we stopped in to Little Man icecream shop for a chocolate-raspberry shake.


Then it was off to the Gallop Café for paninis and coffee.
Couldn't resist this photo of Q in her "eskimo kiss" hood from TrickyKnits. This design was originally made as a "cocoon" snuggler for a newborn, but it was so beautiful with the ruff around the face that I could just picture Q in it, so I had it custom made for her. I believe TrickyKnits is now going to make it a regular item in the shop, in case you want one for yourself ;)
The end of a good morning.

Happy Thanksgiving, one and all! ox

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I love QQ in that hood, so beautiful. I was going to say it looked like it was just made for her but, well, it was =).