11/30/09

...well, for a couple days, anyway! It's been so long since we had enough time to get out of town that it feels like a big deal.

We're heading to ski country to spend some time soaking in the mountain air and roaming our old stomping grounds around the Vail Valley.

I'll be back with some mountain photos (provided I remember all my battery chargers) on Friday!

PS - since this trip snuck up on us, and I just don't have time to switch everything back tonight, the HOLIDAY SALE at The Voyagers will be extended through the week. That means buy-two-get-one-free on all 8x10 prints, plus reduced prices will stay put on select items, including the signed, ltd edition giclée prints. I will ship all sales made while we're out of town on Friday.

See you in a few! OX

3 comments:

Snowflowers Mum said...

enjoy!

Yoli said...

What a great image! Enjoy your time off!

Vivian M said...

Enjoy your time away!