12/15/09

Happy Holiday Season to one and all!

So, we took this set of photos on a sunny winter's afternoon with the intention of using them for our Holiday card this year.

Unfortunately, I have since realized that there is simply no way on this earth that I am going to manage to print, address and send holiday cards. I am still too new to the business of running a shop from home - and the "business" has been going well this Holiday season - so it's really all I can do to keep things running smoothly on that end!
Now that I have admitted to myself that cards are simply not going to happen this season, I realized I had better just put a few of these shots up on the blogs. After all, they're kind of sweet, don't you think?
The graffiti artists did a splendid job on this wall, and I have used it for photos before (back when the Q was much smaller) - but I've never had the chance to photograph the whole family here until this day.
So, here we are, wishing you all a beautiful, peaceful and love-filled Holiday season. Our apologies for that lack of cards, but...save a tree, right?

13 comments:

Jill said...

AMEN! LOL! Right back at ya!

Snowflowers Mum said...

Happy Holidays! Wish we were coming out to Denver again this year...maybe next year!

Yoli said...

Happy Holidays Maia, those photos are just too cool.

kitchu said...

great photos! have a beautiful christmas :O)

Colleen said...

Lovely pictures and a great sentiment. Wishing you a Peaceful Christmas. Love from Minnesota

chrissie said...

REALLY COOL! Love these shots! What Fun!
xoxo

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Wonderful photos :) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Cavatica said...

Funky holidays to you too!

Rubber Ducky Chronicles said...

Great photos! Merry Christmas to you all! I am on track to doing the same. I have cards made, just haven't found the time to send them out. We will see what happens. I always enjoy cards after the holidays. Makes it stretch out a little.

Vivian M said...

I love it! Happy holidays!

sarahthefantastic said...

Happy Holidays! Totally understand. The first three years I just made cards and gave them out to people I saw personally but just dreamed of sending the rest out. This year may be the same or I hope I can do as Ty's parents do and just send them late. They can be more appreciated then than when they arrive with all the preChristmas Chaos. At least that's how I will rationalize it. Hope you have a fab Christmas with QQ! xxoxoxoxo S and YY

Susan Angstadt said...

I have a similar photo of you next to a graffiti covered wall in the West 80's in NYC. I have to scan it in and sent it to you. You haven't really changed that much beyond your hair is shorter!

M@rgriet said...

Started on our Christmas cards but haven't finished them yet because of too much work and... an overheated / defective computer. So we're sending out New Year's wishes :-) Happy Christmas all. Love, Margriet & Family