7/5/08

Thank you, Trena!


I really am overcome with the beautiful things that QiuQiu has received from well-wishers. This one came from Trena, who is waiting for her lovely daughter, whom we'll call "Lady L", also in the Xuzhou SWI with QiuQiu! Trena has obviously been paying attention to our blog, since she matched this outfit with its embroidered Indian elephant to the chair I painted months ago for QiuQiu's room! I absolutely love this outfit, style, color and print! And, of course, most especially the elephant!!

4 comments:

Tish said...

very precious! you are going to have to change her clothes 5 times a day just to get all of those new outfits in the rotation!

Yoli said...

OMG!!! I LOVE LOVE THAT ELEPHANT TOP!!!!!!

Vivian M said...

That is adorable, and you may have to hide it from Yoli! ;o)

Duchess of Lanier said...

Now I can't wait to see baby Flynn in her elephant top sitting in her elephant chair since that will mean that she is HOME!!!
Hugs,
Trena