I'm feeling a little short on time today so I decided to do a quick "what's in the bag" post: Here it is, the innards of my kangaroo pouch.
- Two travel wallets (I have a tendency toward disorganization which needs to be strictly curbed).
- $12 sunglasses (I lose/break them a lot, so I know where to get the cool ones for cheap!)
- A free P*pyrus portable calendar that I got in the mail (no, I don't have a Bl*ckberry).
- A Seph@ra mirror/brush compact in case I ever need to try on clothes (I don't buy ANYTHING unless I can see the rear view).
- Alt@ids: we're a bit addicted.
- Two different kinds of natural hand sanitizer (one smells like rosemary oil, the other like lavender - two of my favorite smells).
- An Av*da gift card (to remind me of the gift I forgot to get for my husband on V-day, but which I still intend to get him.)
- Two pens (I'm a journalist)
- A movie ticket from the Aztec Theater that just says "Love" on it (I think it was "Love in the Time of Cholera")
- My glasses case (I can't drive without them after twilight)
- An antique key that used to be attached to my car keys, but fell off.
- Pocket change (this is a parking meter town)
- A "Sm*le" tooth whitening ampule (I always carry these because driving is the only time I remember to use them).
- Bigel@w's Ultra #1122 mentha lip shine. It's made with real peppermint and field mint oil and tastes like minty sugar-water. I'm not a big fan of sticky lip gloss, and my lips are always chapped, so this is my best solution.
...and here's a random picture of what our sunporch looks like in winter. I liked the colors.
That is all!
Have a happy day, bloggers!