10/25/08

For Meg


Since my old college mate Meg saw fit to send me an '80s music video (of sorts) the other day, I got a little nostalgic and had to take a quick trip back to my photos from college...which are, sadly, few. I was not much of a photo-taker in those days. But here's the old gang on the steps of our house on campus. (Interestingly enough, I have actually moved on in my musical tastes since the '80s).

Ah, Middletown. By the time M. and I went back for a visit a couple years ago, I couldn't have even picked out this street. It was so familiar at one time...

Meg in London, the same year that Margriet and I were in New York together in the previous post. I missed you then and I miss you now, Meg. You're a rockstar!

(Incidentally, I'm not done with my reminiscences. Nick, if you're watching, stay tuned in a couple days for some photos from the PAW years! I still have a couple, if not such a thorough archive as you!)

3 comments:

Linda Dove said...

Okay, so I've finally been pulled out of lurkdom. What's the story of the Mount Holyoke College sweatshirt?

I'm an alum. Of the 80s.

Vivian M said...

What wonderful memories! And even cooler that you are still in touch with everyone!

Yoli said...

There is nothing like a walk down memory lane. All your friends are tall!